Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I do.




A Wedding Mix For Jade & Oliver

1. Blur - The Universal
2. Air - Playground Love
3. Sébastien Tellier – La Ritournelle
4. My Morning Jacket - Knot Comes Loose
5. Band of Horses - No One's Gonna Love You
6. Eels - Beautiful Freak
7. Jimi Hendrix - Little Wing
8. Bon Iver - Skinny Love
9. The Flaming Lips - Do You Realize?
10. Al Green - Let's Stay Together
11. Talking Heads - This Must Be The Place (Naive Melody)
12. M. Ward - I'll Be Yr Bird
13. Wilco - On and On and On
14. The Rolling Stone - Wild Horses
15. Neil Young - Harvest Moon
16. Sparklehorse - It's A Wonderful Life


just a little mix with some classic & personal songs i made for my best friend & her new husband for their special day. <3

1 comment:

Coquette said...

Hey lady, the zip is a link/shortcut, not the actual mix of the mp3 file. So, I can't download it. :(

Prease to fix?