Wednesday, December 29, 2010

most likely you go your way (and i'll go mine)




1. Women - Heat Distraction
2. Lower Dens - Hospice Gates
3. No Age - Inflorescence
4. Crocodiles - Hearts Of Love
5. Best Coast - Sun Was High (So Was I)
6. Hussies - Miss Anthropy
7. Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti - Crybaby
8. Dent May - Eastover Wives
9. Soft Powers - I. I Began To Cringe At Eight Ten
10. Fiction - Zebra Crossing
11. Makeout Videotape - Future Boy
12. Deerhunter - Desire Lines
13. Frankie Rose & The Outs - Little Brown Haired Girls
14. The Strange Boys - Dare I Say
15. Girls - Hellhole Ratrace

this mix really made me smile the whole time i was making it. mainly because some of the bands, not all of them mind you, are overdosed with pop flavoring therefore making them guilty pleasures that i wonder why i even bother in the first place. but what can i say? i can't help but tease myself & i keep going back for more. kind of funny since i feel the same exact way about the person who inspired this mix in the first place. so enjoy!

No comments: