Tuesday, May 8, 2012

can you feel it?



1. Lotus Plaza - Jet Out Of The Tundra
2. Night Manager - All Mine
3. Spectrals - Peppermint
4. Triptides - Sun Shine
5. Weird Dreams - 666.66
6. The Sandwitches - Joe Says
7. Balue - Darlin'
8. Guards - Resolution Of One
9. Heavy Hawaii - Super Bowl XXIX
10. Dreamsurfer - Empty Bottle
11. Julia Holter & Jib Kidder - My Baby
12. Mac De Marco - Only You
13. Hospitality - Sleepover
14. Family Portrait - Never Should've Been There
15. Moon - Banjo & Me
16. J.C. Satan - Your Place
17. The Shivers - Kisses

while i normally like to keep my private dating life, well, private - i just couldn't keep this mix i made for my amazing boyfriend from you guys. my life was going in such a great direction & he managed to make it so much more fun. so what better way to celebrate that than with a collection of tracks that make me think of him.

here's to you babe. <3

for the rest of you, this is a bit on the slower/pop side but just you wait......

No comments: